View Member List

News: Having trouble posting? If you are under 13, this is probably the reason...

Author Topic: Flying Creatures Challenge (Winners Announced!!!)  (Read 9625 times)

Offline Dragonlord Daegen

• View Profile

oh,thanks for clearing that up em,...tho ive looked at the entries,why cant i find mine?

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Did you see it before judging started? For some reason you can't view your own pics after the judging starts.... its on Boo's fix list ;)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline Flowersunshine

• View Profile

Wow, Rycella! Awesome that you thought of Daedalus and Icarus! I never would have thought of that, it's so amazing!
I suddenly realised that I use flowers alot, and actually called it my signature. So TADAA:

With lots of thanks to Dragonlord Daegen for making my beautiful signature!

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

This ended up being a huge challenge with a ton of great entries. Our judge had a very hard time narrowing it down. Thanks to everyone who entered and congrats to: Harrierborn52, Aria The Ultimate dragon, Cloudski, cat magic, NeonDragon, Sekoiya, Wolfy, yasmeen1, bulle_sweet, and Midnight Star!
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Aria The Ultimate dragon

this victory will stay in my mind forever and ever cuz..I NEVER WON 1ST PLACE BEFORE WOOOOOOOOOOT WOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D