View Member List

News: Need emeralds? This page has some suggestions on how you can earn them.

Author Topic: Create & Rate!  (Read 1106 times)

chubaca

It wont let me on it.  :-\ It just shows a big square where it should b and an teeny white box with an x in da middle. Plz help!

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

hmmm.... I know there are sometimes connection problems with whirled, but I will ask Boo if he has any other ideas.
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

BluePhoenix

my only problem with Whirled is lag :-\ my compuer turns off if it lags to much,thats why i bleep every avatar in the room :-\

chubaca

When I get on whirled, (witch I dont do anymore because of this) It turns off after like 1 minute uf playing.

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

I have had lag problems in whirled its self (mostly due to avatars), though not when I'm playing a game. Well, the fashion maker will eventually be availble on here but not as a multi player game. The multi player part is handled by whirled, we dont' have the set up for that here yet :(

chubaca

What Maker Is Most Close To Being Created Em? ???

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

The Animal Maker is the one I'm drawing (i'm done the wolves and working on the cats for it) but the fashion one might go up first since the pieces are already done. That one is waiting on the code Booradley is updating. Sorry it has taken so long but I am still in school for a couple more months :)

chubaca