View Member List

News: Need emeralds? This page has some suggestions on how you can earn them.

Author Topic: Anime creator  (Read 776 times)

Aria The Ultimate dragon

hey em I was wondering if we could have a anime or manga magic maker its like the fashion doll and the male doll maker in one but they are in anime style like you could create a chibi or a full fledged anime comic hero! I know you have tons on the list but I think this would become the HIT maker on the site!!!  :D

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

I have thought about doing it, the main problem is that I just don't really like drawing anime/manga. I know it is very popular, but it isn't my thing at all.

Eventually, I will probably start hiring people to help me build the occasional maker. When I do that, I will make sure that it is one of the first I have done ;)

(I will put it on the list.)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline Demons

• View Profile

* squeek!* That's so cool! some people need to see an example of something before they can start drawing it themselves, so I can see many people happy with that idea. how ever, if you don't feel like it, you don't have to  ::) it is your website, and you have all the say in what you want to put in!
Talk to me on Deviantart. username lastdragi

Full Metal Alchemist!!!

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

lol, I do try to fill the most popular requests, but since I do this for "fun" stuff that isn't my thing gets done kinda slowly ;)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier