View Member List

News: Wondering where the treasure pieces are? Try visiting your hoard.

Author Topic: Ok! Did I like, not submit my creations?!  (Read 1516 times)

Offline HorsesForLife3

• View Profile

I made two Arabian horses that were from my stables(Ahall Sahharbar) and they are not in the gallery or my gallery OR my computer! I put them in a file and they're not there! Also, Em, you were on yesterday and you posted two other creations but not mine! Those were my absolute two favorite creations! Please tell me you just over looked them!

chubaca

Dont get mad at em! When she isnt on, dont expect ur pics to pop up! She only can get them when shes on! They dont happen automaticly she has to b on to get them to ur galley.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 10:16:29 AM by Emerald »

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Hi HorsesForLife3,

I have accepted everything that was waiting for approval. Nothing was regected and nothing was left over. A lot of people have trouble with the saves from the new makers. (Booradley is making a new faster save function, but it takes time.)

After you hit save (and the little counter counts to 100% at the bottom), a new blank browser window will pop up. It will take a very very long time to save. It may even take a couple minutes if you connection is slow. If that window is closed early (or the popup is blocked), the save won't work. Our site does not have pop up ads so its ok if you allow pop ups from us.

When you save to your computer, its a good idea to open the new file that you just saved and make sure its there and working. If that still doesn't work, I advise taking a screen capture (hit the "Print Screen" key on your keyboard) and then pasting into a program like MS paint to crop and save.

Sorry for the bad news, but I hope this helps with future saves...
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline HorsesForLife3

• View Profile

lol Thanks Em, and I wasn't made at her, I was made at my stupid comp! *kicks computer*

chubaca

My computer used to be SLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Offline myunicorn

• View Profile

it happens,you just got to get used tyo it
"Wolves are a beautiful,and are a piece of art themselves."

-Anonymous

Offline felineequine12

• View Profile
"Drawing is like swimming:
You have to keep going until you get to the finish line, and even then, you need to keep practicing, even if you are at your best."
-ME!

Offline felineequine12

• View Profile
You have to keep going until you get to the finish line, and even then, you need to keep practicing, even if you are at your best."
-ME!

Offline felineequine12

• View Profile

guess wht? i morphed into a fryghtmare and accidently ate fire! it was black fire. did you know that black fire is as cold as the ice moon(only when u want it to be anyway)? it can also be as hot as the sun!
-ME!

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

LOL, sorry guys. This has wandered off topic so I'm going to lock it :)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier