Advertisment

Author Topic: Horse Maker  (Read 581 times)

Offline Tuffy1228

• View Profile

I was just curious, when is the new horse maker going to come out?

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

lol, when its done :p

It is coming along fine... but it is actually a pretty hard thing to draw (any real animals are), and I needed a break. Working on multiple makers does make them come out slower, but sometimes I just can't make myself draw any more horse legs ;)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline Thea-Mesa-Lypi

• View Profile

Will there be any new like... Markings? Tobianos look really bad with stencil but there's no other option Dx
"To me, the most important things in life are art, love - of all kinds, and nature." - Alison Sudol, A Fine Frenzy

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

The new legs have some markings in them (it was the best I could do... the markings are secondary so you can get rid of them if you don't want them).

Offline Tuffy1228

• View Profile

lol thanks em :) I'm really looking forward to it! I was jst wondering because I want to make a pic but I'm feeling to lazy to make the bending legs myself ::)

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Offline Thea-Mesa-Lypi

• View Profile

Yay that works for me <3
"To me, the most important things in life are art, love - of all kinds, and nature." - Alison Sudol, A Fine Frenzy

Offline Anna1110...:)

• View Profile

Wait so is there a new horse maker coming out because that would be totally cool.Like if there were not any lines between the pieces showing up or you could do better markings and stuff would be WAY cool!But I'm just not sure what's going on here because I just found this horse maker discussion and have no idea if its old and is just talking about the horse maker that is already up or not fill me in on info please!Also if there's going to be a new horse maker will the old one stay up too?
I laughed so hard I peed myself a little. More than a little. More than a lot. I'll never laugh again. LOL.OHNU.  NAGEL

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

lol, it is fairly old... but I am still working on the horse maker and I am hoping it will be one of the next two or three makers out. (I am also working on Waterfolk and the Holiday Doll redraw, so I don't know what will be done first.)

I don't know if the old one will stay up or not yet, it depends on if I can get new versions of all the old pieces into the new horse maker. If they won't fit, then a slightly redone version of the old horse maker will stay up too ;)

Offline Leaquina

• View Profile

If I were you I would leave them both up! Because I am sure they will be AWESOME!!!!! Lol, =)
I peed so hard i laughed myself. Livestream-Off|Chat :3 N-N-N-NAGEL BREAKER