View Member List

News: Mutatos have arrived! Build your own crazy creatures!

Author Topic: How would you describe this site?  (Read 157217 times)

Offline Annakova

• View Profile

"Emerald Activities, a fun, kid-friendly site. Let your creativity grow with our magic makers, from animals, to humans, and more! Then put your hand over the mouse, it's time to get drawing! Choose from a range of coloring books, from Christmas theme, to Halloween, to even freehand drawing! Play fun games like Patchword, Dinosaur Hangman, and different themes of Tic-Tac-Toe! Enter contests and challenges, win Emeralds, have your images featured on the front page and buy items for your creativity! Then talk to your online friends and show off your images, earn your Hoard, and more!"

How do ya like that? ;D
Hello! I'm an aspiring self-taught digital artist. I read a few tutorials now and then... that doesn't count, does it? :P

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

Sounds great :)

How would you describe the magic makers themselves to someone else?
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

emerald activities is amazing, and very original, I have never seen such good doll makers, the ability to use the pieces in a way no-one else ever has is amazing, who would have thought of using a skirt for a top? or a burst of magic for hair, and in a doll maker too! but with the doll makers on emerald activities you can, and you can take pieces from one doll maker and put then in another too! make fairies, angels, unicorns, dragons, and much much more! and you get colouring books as well! many lineart ones and one freehand one and a ton of stamps!

lolz, you can tell I like this place xD
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

a bit, lol... but I'm glad you do ;)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Offline daddysgirl

• View Profile

im with you naudia ITS ALL MINE MOHAHAHAHA

Offline RockyPelt

• View Profile

I CAN NOT EVEN START ON HOW COOL THIS SITE IS!!!!!!!!  tHIS SITE IS AWESOME! I LOVE THE MAKERS AND THE FORUMS AND THE MAKERS (I SAID DAT TWICE)....... MY FAVE MAKER IS THE ANIMAL CREATOR! I LOVE TO MAKE SO MANY COMBINATIONS, you should visit meh gallery!  I JUST THINK YOU SHOULD MAKE MOR MAKERS....LIKE A ....UH....SOMETHING MAKER! (WELL NOT LITERALLY BUT I WANNA SEE MOR MAKERS PLZ THAT WUD B SOOOOO CUL)  THANKS THIS SITE IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D
« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 01:46:02 PM by Emerald »

Offline HaileyM

• View Profile

I would say this:

"Emerald Activities is a very fun site to show off you own style! You can use magic makers, make animals, draw animals, make humans, draw humans, you can even make dinosaur fossils! You can earn so many different kinds of hoard, enter contests and challenges, chat with friends and family on the forums, and even show your very own stories for all to see! You can color in the coloring books, and even draw on the freehand coloring book! You can even design your own Emerald and her Friends! Also, you can make dress-ups!"

It's SOOOOO epic! ^.^
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 01:37:47 AM by HaileyM »

Offline Meep

• View Profile

I'd say Hey, there's this awesome site called Emerald Activities where you can make people and unicorns and dragons and all sorts of stuff and put them all together to make these really cool scenes!  ;D Yay! This site really is so awesome  :)

Offline EveOfTheTardis

• View Profile

In a ~creative~ way of putting it....

Community
Respected
Easy
Artistic
Terrific
Intercontinental
Very diverse
Emeraldactivities.com
Not all those who wander are lost
--> http://nicnic09.deviantart.com/ <--

Offline Furryfoxwolf

• View Profile

This is actually my favourite site to go on. Every time i'm on the internet I go on this site. Its addictive! Its got everything I like- creating animals, writing stories, and creative people who are like me.  :) Everyone is very friendly and awesome... and I was typing this while wearing gloves with fur on them.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 05:50:50 AM by Furryfoxwolf »

Offline spiritpaw123

• View Profile

I think this site is really fun. i really enjoy creating things, drawing, coloring and painting. i think that everyone on here is creative looking at gallerys.  ;D  8) :)

Offline Colette

• View Profile

Emerald activities is one of the best websites on the internet, i've never seen such a unique site!!!
"SPIDERS there's spiders spiders!" ~Patrick star.

Offline thata

• View Profile

it lets your imagination run wild and for those not so brilliantly skilled artists as those on this site then the makers and pre-made drawing books let you express yourself :P love this place. learning new stuff every time i log in :D
“There is no secret so close as that between a rider and her horse”
"there is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man" - Winston Churchill.

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

I just made this picture yesterday and just uploaded it to DA so I can use it:

Clicking on it takes one to this site's homepage :D
The Hiakan Solarsystem.