Author Topic: How would you describe this site?  (Read 157512 times)

Offline UnicornCrazy

• View Profile

I just made this picture yesterday and just uploaded it to DA so I can use it:

Clicking on it takes one to this site's homepage :D
The Hiakan Solarsystem.
The only truly inherently bad and destructive thing that exists is hatred. Everything else has the ability to be used for good, even violence has it's place. But hatred is incapable of causing anything but harm.

Offline thata

• View Profile

be free 
let loose your dreams 
chat with creative pals
express yourself
'nuff said :D
“There is no secret so close as that between a rider and her horse”
"there is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man" - Winston Churchill.

Offline drew2319

• View Profile

I would say:

"This website is original and intuitive. I love the makers, which allow you to create your own creatures instead of simply selecting pieces. The staff is polite and helpful. The website does not have a pay-to-win mechanic, either. It's awesome!"
In the Great Sea of people, I walk alone.

I am a beginning poet, so ask if you want some words of wisdom!

Offline Furryfoxwolf

• View Profile

This site is mine, my own, my... precious *hugs computer*

Offline Faithney

• View Profile

emarald activities is where you can make stuff like horeses animals and more also some fun games

Offline dragongirl18

• View Profile

@Furry: LOL

Anyways, I. Love. This. Site. ;D It's so fun! You can drag and drop pieces with the makers, color and draw in the coloring books, and play games. It's so creative, and you can even tell stories by yourself or with other people. Everyone here is very nice and  helpful. There isn't even an age limit, either. Oh, and membership is free, too ^-^

Offline Anna1110...:)

• View Profile

I'd say this is the most EPIC AMAZINGLY AWESOME BEST SITE EVER!!! You can make amazing creations in the makers, beautiful drawings in the coloring books, there are games and a forum where you can post stuff. Also its free!! And if you don't sign up I will keep my precious precious website all to my self and I guess I will share it with the other members I guess they wouldn't like it if they got on one day and it said they couldn't do anything because it is mine. Lol.
TheWhaleIsEverywhere

Offline grey wolf

• View Profile

This site is mine, my own, my... precious *hugs computer*

I see what you did! :)) *gollum, gollum*
*Poke* Guess what?!

~~~~~-----MUSE ARE AWESOME------~~~~~

Offline Reison

• View Profile

I just recently got on here and I can't help but go on almost everyday! :D it's just a great website!
i predict that u will soon finish reading this signature. O.O

Offline grey wolf

• View Profile

Oh my DoG this topic is still going!
*Poke* Guess what?!

~~~~~-----MUSE ARE AWESOME------~~~~~

Offline kredder93

• View Profile

Are you creative? Do you like Dress Ups? Do you like Robot Unicorn Attacks? If you said yes to any one of these questions, we have a site for YOU!
Emerald Activities is the greatest online place for you to express your creativity!
It's free to sign up! It's easy for all ages to enjoy!
Want a sparkle-farting horse? Got that
Fluffy Snake? You got it!
Here at Emerald Activities there are many makers to choose from. THOUSANDS of pieces to build your masterpieces with!
Not into making things? You can draw too! With many stamps, pages, and colors, you can make your own pieces of art! Contests for you to take part in are also here!

Offline PandoraTheDragon

• View Profile
active since 6/23/2013
DEVIANTART

Offline Ro

• View Profile

Awesomest site EVAH!!!! I might make a more in depth post later.  :P
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 03:05:13 PM by rottenegg »

Offline Ro

• View Profile

Emerald activities is the site where if you're creative, you can draw, create, write, play, almost anything. Everyone can play and make art and have an awesome time. Everyone  is friendly (for the most part) and with mods, everything is child friendly, or will be soon if it's not yet modded.  All and all it's an amazing site where imagination has room to echo and run free.

Offline Ro

• View Profile

Me: Hey, (Friends name here) there's this website I want to show you. It's an art site.
Friend: Okay! Maybe we should make that thing we were planning to draw... oh, can this site do that?
Me: that and more! Hmm, we could even make a fox riding a see-through unicorn!
Friend: Is it kid friendly? ... you know how my mom is.
Me: of course! Everything on there is moderated and completely child safe.
Friend: Sounds cool.
(We spend fifteen minutes making something that is simply COVERED in awesome sauce)
friend: EEEH! I ♥ your account so much... I'm gonna make my own!
Perfection...
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 03:11:21 PM by rottenegg »