View Member List

News: Wondering where the treasure pieces are? Try visiting your hoard.

Author Topic: Not-loading Image  (Read 446 times)

Offline Annakova

• View Profile

So I was looking upon my gallery, and I found this not-loading image.

The story was my internet was so poo'd on that it took a while and I save duplicates but one wouldn't load.

So is there any way to fix this?
Hello! I'm an aspiring self-taught digital artist. I read a few tutorials now and then... that doesn't count, does it? :P

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

There are quite a few of those in people's galleries... basically the image corrupts during the save for some reason and then doesn't create a thumbnail... since there is no thumbnail it can not even be opened to be deleted. We haven't figured out how to stop it from happening, but maybe I can get Boo to make a script that will make it so that you can delete them or something... I will chat with him about it ;)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline Annakova

• View Profile

OK thank you! I hope I can delete it soon, because it is causing some space for images to be gone... :C
Hello! I'm an aspiring self-taught digital artist. I read a few tutorials now and then... that doesn't count, does it? :P

Offline Emerald

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • HeatherLeeHarvey.com

He thinks it might be possible to make the script I asked for, so we just have to wait until he has enough time to give it a shot. If I haven't responded to this again within the next week or so, then remind me and I will ask again ;)
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

Offline Annakova

• View Profile